Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies, especially if they’re thick, moist and extra chocolaty? This mint chocolate chip cookie recipe relies on an ever faithful chocolate chip cookie recipe with a twist. Adding mint chocolate chips and vanilla pudding gives these cookies some extra scrumptiousness and adds a warm winter appeal that is sure to be hit for those mint lovers.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yields about 4 dozen
- 1 cup of Parkay margarine (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 4 tablespoons instant French Vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of Kosher salt
- ¼ cup rolled oats (ground)
- 16 ounces of semi-sweet mint chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Add eggs one at a time until incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, pudding, baking soda, salt, and rolled oats.
- Slowly add the dry mixture into the wet mixture until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Using a small scoop, drop dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
More Cookie Recipes From SheKnows
Almond Poppyseed Cookies
Carrot Cake Cookies