Chinese Food You Can Make In Your Own Home
Everyone loves Chinese Food. It's always delicious and there's always tons of leftovers. But it can also be pricey. So the next time you're craving Chinese take out. Stay in and whip up these savory cabbage cups from Cooking Light.
Asian Turkey Cabbage Cups
- 1 tsp grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 10 large cabbage leaves
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add ginger and turkey to pan and cook for 7 minutes or until the turkey is done.
- Drain the turkey grease and place in a large bowl. Add the green onions and the next 7 ingredients (through the sesame oil). Toss well.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the turkey mixture into each cabbage leaf and serve.