Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Pie
Thanksgiving can seem like a cruel joke to those suffering from gluten allergies and celiac disease. Not anymore! Try this gluten-free Thanksgiving pumpkin pie recipe this Thanksgiving and watch as your loved ones devour it in no time flat.
This gluten-free and wheat-free pumpkin pie recipe is a delicious Thanksgiving treat for every member of your family.
Gluten-free thanksgiving pumpkin pie
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 9-inch gluten-free pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients together and mix at medium speed for 4-5 minutes.
- Pour mix into a 9-inch gluten-free crust and bake for 15 minutes.
- Lower oven temp to 350 degrees F. Bake another 45 to 50 minutes. Let cool.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
More gluten-free Thanksgiving desserts
Gluten-free dark chocolate pumpkin brownies
Gluten-free Thanksgiving pecan pie
Gluten-free banana bread