A New Spin On Pumpkin Cookies
If you’re a fan of pumpkin, as most of us are, you’ll love these pumpkin cookies with white chocolate chips. They are a moist, delicious, cake-like cookie full of spiced pumpkin flavor.
Pumpkin white chocolate chip cookies
Yields 40 cookies
- 1-1/2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 15-ounce can of pumpkin purée
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-1/2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with a Silpat® mat or parchment paper.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes; mix in pumpkin purée, egg, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice; whisk until incorporated.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined; fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, drop dough onto prepared cookie sheet; bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until edges are firm.
Note: No pumpkin pie spice? Simply mix together 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, 3/4 teaspoon ginger, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, and 1/2 teaspoon each allspice and cloves (all ground).
Storage: Store cookies in an airtight container for up to three days.
More holiday dessert recipes