An Easy Seasonal Dessert
The busy holiday season is fast approaching, so I wanted to whip together an easy seasonal dessert. With only four ingredients and less than 10 minutes of prep time, these adorable layered desserts can go from mixing bowl to table in no time flat. Use this recipe as a base to add in whatever ingredients strike your fancy. Just imagine how delicious these would be with gingersnap cookies and dark chocolate curls.
Easy pumpkin parfaits
- 3-1/4 ounces Jell-O Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2-1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed according to package directions (divided use)
- 3 sheets of cinnamon graham crackers, broken into crumbs
- In a medium bowl, combine Jell-O Pumpkin Spice Pudding Mix with 1 cup of cold milk and whisk for 2 minutes; fold in 1 cup of whipped topping until no white streaks remain.
- Evenly spoon or pipe half of the pudding mixture into 4 small glasses; add 1 tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs directly onto the pudding layer.
- Evenly spoon or pipe half of the remaining whipped topping directly onto the graham cracker layer; repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
- Garnish with candy corns, shaved chocolate, or graham cracker crumbs. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Note: If you choose not to use frozen whipped topping, simply sub in whipped cream.
More pumpkin recipes