Butterbeer Recipe from Harry Potter
- 2 Parts club or cream soda
- 1 Part butterscotch syrup
- 1/2 Tablespoon butter
- Combine butterscotch syrup and butter in a microwave-safe glass.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute or so, until syrup is bubbly and butter is melted
- Stir and cool for a few seconds
- Add club soda, slowly. It will be very fizzy.
*For a grown-up option, add a shot of rum!
And here's another Butterbeer recipe from one of our SheKnows Message Boards!
Want more Harry Potter news & updates?
Check out our Harry Potter Fans site! >>