Local Seasonal Cocktails
Star Hodgson is the beverage director of LRG properties, including Loa in New Orleans. The Loa bar
is an eclectic sanctuary, an elegant, even opulent space, serving this beloved city’s most inventive cocktails. These house-infused concoctions incorporate local seasonal produce and herbs paired with small-batch premium spirits creating a one-of-a-kind multi-sensory experience.
SheKnows Her Peach Tea
Comes out a pale orange...like a mimosa
- 1 1/2-ounces Belvedere Vodka
- 1-ounce Earl Grey tea
- 1-ounce unsweetened peach juice (if all you can find is sweetened, reduce or omit simple syrup)
- 1/2-ounce simple syrup (equal parts water and sugar mixed until dissolved)
- 1/4-ounce fresh lemon juice (about 1/4 of a lemon)
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake well.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass and zest a lemon over the top to release the oils, creating an aromatherapy sensation! Sip and enjoy.
Inspired by Persephone and her yearly "fall" into Hades, this drink will have you rethinking the perilous lore of pomegranate and basking in its antioxidant powers.
- 1/2-ounce Ketel One Vodka
- 1-ounce St. Germain Elderflower liqueur
- 2-ounces pomegranate juice
- 1/2-ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2-ounce simple syrup
- Place all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and serve with a lemon zest twirl garnish.
More cocktail recipes