Season 4 of "Mad Men" premieres on July 25. So break out cocktails and food that will get everyone in the mood for a boozy, broody tryst with Don Draper on his office couch. These "Mad Men" inspired recipes ought to do the trick!
(page 9 of 13)
Don Draper/Dick Whitman - Cheater Cheesecake
- 3 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 2 packages of crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13" x 9" pan.
- Unroll 1 package of crescent rolls onto the bottom of pan.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and spread over rolls.
- Spread second package of rolls over mixture.
- Pour melted butter over rolls and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Up next: Betty's Ranch Deviled Eggs >>