(page 2 of 8)
SINK YOUR FANGS INTO THESE TREATS
Twi-hards all over the universe are sharpening their fangs in anticipation of the premiere of the latest Twilight Saga installment, Breaking Dawn: Part 2. Because this is a meaningful time for Twi-hards, we've pored over and around the world to find creative and delicious recipes for your celebration.
Edward's cornflake chicken
Recipe from Love at First Bite, the Unofficial Twilight Cookbook by Gina Meyers. Sink your fangs into this meat!
- 10 chicken tenders, washed
- 3 cups cornflake cereal
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Remove skin from tendars and wash and dry chicken thoroughly and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a large baking dish, pour oil and dip and roll chicken in the oil. In a large plastic resealable bag, place cornflake cereal, salt and pepper to taste and seal. Make sure all air is out of the bag, and crush cornflakes with a wooden spoon or a rolling pin.
- Next, take tenders one at a time and place in the crushed cornflakes, reseal plastic bag and shake until chicken is thoroughly coated with the crushed cornflakes.
- Place chicken tenders in an ungreased 8 x 11-1/2-inch baking dish and bake for 45 minutes, uncovered.
Next: Bella's Bites