1 peach, peeled, halved, and pitted
1 ounce tequila
1 ounce triple sec
4 ounces unsweetened iced tea
1. Muddle peach in a cocktail shaker or glass until well pureed and peach is broken up. Pour tequila, triple sec, and iced tea into shaker and fill with ice.
2. Shake mixture well and strain into a rocks glass filled with ice. Garnish with a peach slice.
1/4 of a whole watermelon, peeled and sliced
2 ounces vodka
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
Juice of 1 lime
1. Place watermelon slices on cheesecloth and squeeze well over a bowl so the juice comes out. You should end up with about 1/2 cup juice.
2. Combine juice, vodka, sugar, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
3. Garnish with a slice of watermelon.
3 to 5 fresh cherries, stemmed and pitted
2 ounces gin
2 ounces orange juice
1 ounce lime juice
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
Splash of lemonade
1. Muddle cherries in a cocktail shaker or glass until well mashed. Add gin, orange juice, lime juice, and sugar into shaker and shake well.
2. Strain into Collins glass filled with ice then top off with lemonade. Garnish with a few fresh cherries.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!