15 ounces pear halves, in syrup
1 box (18.25 ounces) white cake mix
3 large eggs
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 ounces white chocolate, chopped
2 cup confectioners' sugar
1-1/2 drops green food coloring, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
2. Drain pear halves; reserve syrup.
3. In bowl with electric mixer, beat pear halves, cake mix, 1/3 cup pear syrup and eggs for two minutes. Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups.
4. Bake for 22 to 27 minutes until toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
5. To make frosting: In saucepan over medium heat, bring 1/4 cup pear syrup to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in butter and chocolate until melted. Whisk in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Stir in food coloring, if using. Immediately frost cooled cupcakes.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!