4 ounces good-quality bittersweet chocolate
1/2 cup unsalted butter
3/4 cup sugar
3 large eggs
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (plus additional for sprinkling)
1. Preheat oven to 375F and butter an 8-inch round baking pan. Line the bottom with wax paper that has been buttered.
2. Chop chocolate into small pieces and melt it with butter until smooth in a double boiler. Remove from heat and whisk sugar into mixture, then add eggs and whisk well.
3. Sift 1/2 cup cocoa powder over chocolate mixture and whisk just until combined.
4. Pour batter into pan and bake in middle of oven 25 minutes, or until top has formed a thin crust.
5. Remove from pan, dust cake with additional cocoa powder and serve.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!