Print & Play!

Get your Super Bowl party guests in the mood for a little fun competition of their own with this printable Super Bowl bingo game. Pass out Bingo board markers (small candies work great, or markers!) and let the games begin.

Bingo Card 1

Bingo Card 2

Bingo Card 3

Bingo Card 4

Comments

Comments on "Super Bowl party game: Super Bowl Bingo"

Pam Meadows February 01, 2014 | 1:57 PM

Could you add a blank bingo card to the set for those of us who might want to make additional/different cards?

Super Bowl host January 07, 2014 | 11:20 AM

Thanks for the great cards. Like the integration of commercials and plays. Started commercial bingo for non football friends but over the past couple of years, the commercial lists seem to change last minute and last year out of 40 people we had no winner. Had to split 2 closest. Think we will integrate this year.

Shannon September 05, 2013 | 6:28 PM

Thank you so much for sharing the bingo cards...they're great!

Julie King February 02, 2013 | 5:44 PM

This is great!!! Thanks for sharing. Printed a few out to take to the party we are going to. There will be kids and adults. This is perfect.

Cindy Brooks January 30, 2013 | 3:27 PM

Thank you! I'll be enjoying a quiet day at home while my sweet husband and grandson enjoy the game with friends :) I'm going to get a kids prize and an adult prize and send these along. They'll have a blast with it!

Loose screw chef January 23, 2013 | 8:04 AM

Love the bingo cards. Will use them at my Super Bowl party. Pinned in my craft section on Pinterest and put the link on my Facebook page. Thanks!

Paul Miller February 06, 2011 | 3:14 PM

How about commercial bingo?? We are playing a game of guessing what company will air a commercial next. But I have a cheat sheet! Here are the order of the commercials: Hypnotize ­ 1st Quarter, Deprogramming ­ 3rd Quarter, Anachronistic City 4th Quarter All part of the Compact Car Conspiracy campaign. http://bit.ly/compactconspiracy Enjoy! Paul Media Needle