Gather your family and friends for a winning Super Bowl party featuring a victory spread of hearty, game-day food, including a few of these juicy chicken wing recipes. Loaded with touchdown taste, chicken wings are succulent, versatile little nibbles that can be served alongside burgers, chili and hot dogs or alone, dipped into a tasty array of sauces. Here are 10 of our best chicken wing recipes.
(page 8 of 10)
8. Spicy Baked Chicken Wings
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon hot or sweet paprika
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 teaspoons dried oregano
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
16 prepared chicken wings
Sour cream onion dip
1. In a shallow dish, whisk together olive oil, paprika, cumin, coriander, cayenne, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Add chicken wings to marinade, tossing to coat. Cover dish with plastic and marinate for 1 hour. Place dish in the refrigerator if you marinate longer than 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 375 F and spray a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Arrange chicken wings on baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Flip chicken wings and bake for an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until wings are cooked through.
5. Serve chicken wings with sour cream onion dip.