Gather your family and friends for a winning Super Bowl party featuring a victory spread of hearty, game-day food, including a few of these juicy chicken wing recipes. Loaded with touchdown taste, chicken wings are succulent, versatile little nibbles that can be served alongside burgers, chili and hot dogs or alone, dipped into a tasty array of sauces. Here are 10 of our best chicken wing recipes.
(page 7 of 10)
7. Saffron Honey Mustard Chicken Wings
Generous pinch of saffron threads
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons honey
Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
Generous pinch of salt
Freshly grated black pepper to taste
16 prepared chicken wings
Prepared tsiki or yogurt sauce
1. In a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag, mix saffron, mustard, honey, lemon zest and juice, salt and pepper.
2. Add chicken wings, tossing to coat, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 400 F and generously spray two baking dishes with cooking spray.
4. Arrange chicken wings in baking dishes and roast for 20 minutes. Turn chicken wings over and cook for an additional 20 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Serve wings with tsiki or yogurt sauce