1/4 cup tequila
Zest of 1 lime
Juice of 2 limes
1/4 cup honey
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup all purpose flour
16 prepared chicken wings
1. In a shallow baking dish, whisk togther tequila, lime zest and juice, honey, garlic and salt. Set aside.
2. Place flour in a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag. Heat 1 inch of oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat.
3. While oil is heating, place chicken wings in plastic bag and toss to coat chicken wings with flour.
4. Fry chicken wings in the skillet, in batches, adding more oil as needed, until chicken is cooked through.
5. Remove from oil, allowing excess to drip off, and immediately place chicken wings in the tequila mixture, tossing to coat. Transfer to a serving platter and serve.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!