Gather your family and friends for a winning Super Bowl party featuring a victory spread of hearty, game-day food, including a few of these juicy chicken wing recipes. Loaded with touchdown taste, chicken wings are succulent, versatile little nibbles that can be served alongside burgers, chili and hot dogs or alone, dipped into a tasty array of sauces. Here are 10 of our best chicken wing recipes.
(page 3 of 10)
3. Grilled Maple Chicken Wings
1 cup plain yogurt
1/3 cup real maple syrup
Grated zest of 1 orange
Juice of 2 oranges
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
16 prepared chicken wings
1. In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, maple syrup, orange zest and juice. Season with salt and pepper. Remove 1/3 of the marinade and reserve in a small bowl.
2. Place chicken wings in bowl, tossing to coat. Marinate for at least 1 hour, turning chicken wings occasionally. Place bowl in the refrigerator if you plan to marinate longer.
3. Heat grill to medium high and oil the grate. Remove chicken from bowl and place on the grill. Discard the marinade in the bowl.
4. Grill chicken wings for 10 minutes. Use tongs to flip them over, brush with reserved marinade, and grill until cooked through.