Gather your family and friends for a winning Super Bowl party featuring a victory spread of hearty, game-day food, including a few of these juicy chicken wing recipes. Loaded with touchdown taste, chicken wings are succulent, versatile little nibbles that can be served alongside burgers, chili and hot dogs or alone, dipped into a tasty array of sauces. Here are 10 of our best chicken wing recipes.
(page 2 of 10)
2. Fast and Furious Buffalo Wings
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 cup hot and spicy barbecue sauce
2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
2 teaspoons sweet or hot paprika
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
16 prepared chicken wings
Sour cream onion dip
1. In a large shallow baking dish, whisk together butter, barbecue sauce, honey or agave, and paprika. Season generously with salt and pepper.
2. Add chicken wings to the marinade, turning to coat. Cover dish with plastic and marinate for at least 1 hour. If you are going to marinate any longer, place dish in refrigerator.
3. Set oven to broil and generously spray a large broiler pan with cooking spray. Spread chicken wings on pan and broil for 6 minutes. Flip wings over and broil for another 6 minutes or until done.
4. Serve hot with a sour cream onion dip.