Get the party started with this pear-y delicious martini. Rose's Cocktail Infusions Pear Mix makes pear flavored martini's a simple yet impressive endeavor.
1-1/2 ounces Rose's Cocktail Infusions Pear Mix
1-1/2 ounces premium pear vodka
1 mint sprig
Slices of pear
1. Pour Rose's and vodka into a shaker with 1 cup crushed ice or small ice cubes.
2. Shake vigorously and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with mint sprig and pear slices.
Makes 4 servings
This is a bubbly and festive drink that is especially pretty with it's red hue and pomegranate arils. And since pomegranates are a popular superfruit, this drink is right on target with current cocktail trends.
8 ounces pomegranate liqueur
6 ounces POM pomegranate juice
1 bottle sparkling wine such as Cava or Asti
Pomegranate seeds for garnish
1. Combine pomegranate liqueur and pomegranate juice. Pour into champagne glasses and top with sparkling wine.
2. Drop pomegranate seeds into champagne glasses for garnish.
Warm and spicy, this clove-infused cocktail will have your guests licking their lips and asking for the recipe.
1-1/2 ounces Flor de Caña 7 Year Grand Reserve Rum
1/2 ounce agave clove syrup (infuse agave nectar with whole cloves)
1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
Lemon peel shaving
1. Shake rum, agave and lime juice in a shaker with ice.
2. Strain into highball glass, top with ginger beer and garnish with a lemon shaving and clove.
Espresso vodka alone is a dignified drink. Mixing it with a French vanilla creamer and garnishing with good quality ground cinnamon is an easy way to turn it into another elegant sip.
2-1/2 ounces Van Gogh Double Espresso Vodka
1 ounce French vanilla creamer
1. Pour vodka and creamer into a shaker with ice.
2. Shake vigorously and strain into a rocks glass. Sprinkle lightly with ground cinnamon.
This luscious martini, created by Rene Matos, beverage director at the New York Marriott Marquis, is one to savor. The Cholive makes it all the more impressive.
2-1/2 ounces Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka
1/2 ounces Van Gogh Double Espresso Vodka
1/4 ounce caramel sauce
1 ounce vanilla ice cream, softened
Garnished with a Cholive*
1. Place vodkas, caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream in a shaker and shake vigorously to ensure the caramel is well blended.
2. Pour into a martini glass and garnish with a Cholive.
*A Cholive is an olive-shaped chocolate truffle made with Vermont whole cream ganache nestled inside a 55 percent dark chocolate shell. For more information, visit www.TheCholive.com.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!