12 Cocktails For
A Merry Christmas
Ah, the 12 Days of Christmas, with its drummers drumming, lords a leaping, geese a laying, and a partridge in a pear tree. Though a favorite holiday song, these days, most people don't have a need or room for all the birds, lords, ladies, maids and pipers. A better way to ring in holiday cheer? Sipping one or all 12 (one each day, of course) of these luscious Christmas cocktails.
(page 6 of 12)
On the sixth day of Christmas…
A yummy combination of vanilla and nut flavors makes this Christmas cocktail a dessert all on its own.
- Ground cinnamon
- 2 ounces Van Gogh Vanilla Vodka
- 2 ounces hazelnut liqueur
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 1-1/2 ounces heavy cream
- Rim martini glass with cinnamon and sugar and set aside.
- Combine vodka, hazelnut liqueur, amaretto and cream in a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into martini glass.