12 Cocktails For
A Merry Christmas
Ah, the 12 Days of Christmas, with its drummers drumming, lords a leaping, geese a laying, and a partridge in a pear tree. Though a favorite holiday song, these days, most people don't have a need or room for all the birds, lords, ladies, maids and pipers. A better way to ring in holiday cheer? Sipping one or all 12 (one each day, of course) of these luscious Christmas cocktails.
(page 4 of 12)
On the fourth day of Christmas…
Have your gingerbread cookie and drink it, too.
- 1 ounce Irish cream
- 1/2 ounce Goldschlager
- 1 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 1 ounce Van Gogh Vanilla Vodka
- 1/2 ounce hazelnut liqueur
- Gingerbread cookie for garnish
- Combine Irish cream, Goldschlager, schnapps, vodka and hazelnut liqueur in a shaker and shake with ice.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a gingerbread cookie.