12 Cocktails For
A Merry Christmas
Ah, the 12 Days of Christmas, with its drummers drumming, lords a leaping, geese a laying, and a partridge in a pear tree. Though a favorite holiday song, these days, most people don't have a need or room for all the birds, lords, ladies, maids and pipers. A better way to ring in holiday cheer? Sipping one or all 12 (one each day, of course) of these luscious Christmas cocktails.
(page 2 of 12)
On the second day of Christmas…
Spiced Caramel Apple
Ginger and caramel are a delectable match in this festive drink created by Kara Newman, author of Spice & Ice.
- Agave syrup
- Finely crushed gingersnaps
- 2 ounces Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur
- 1 ounce Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka
- 2-1/2 ounces apple cider
- 1 dash lemon juice
- Rim martini glass with agave syrup and gingersnap cookie crumbs and set aside.
- Combine ginger liqueur, vodka, cider and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a martini glass.