Makes 4 servings
1/2 cup bran cereal
2 ounces corn chips
Onion powder to taste
Garlic powder to taste
Oregano to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast
6 tablespoons hot sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine cereal and chips in a food processor or plastic bag. Pulse or crush to make crumbs (don't pulverize into a powder; keep it coarse). Stir in onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, and salt and pepper.
3. Pour hot sauce in a bowl and add chicken, turning to coat. Dip chicken in cereal mixture and make sure to coat well.
4. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, flipping chicken halfway through.
Makes 5 servings
Recipe courtesy of Chex
2 cups Corn Chex cereal
1 (7-ounce) box elbow macaroni
1 (10-3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
1 (5-ounce) can tuna in water, drained
1 (12-ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
1 cup low-fat milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Put cereal in a plastic bag or between sheets of waxed paper and crush with a rolling pin. Set aside.
2. Cook and drain macaroni as directed on box. In an ungreased 2-quart casserole dish, combine soup, tuna, vegetables, milk, salt and pepper until blended. Stir in macaroni.
3. In a small bowl, combine crushed cereal and melted butter with fork. Sprinkle over tuna mixture.
4. Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges. Sprinkle with cheese and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 3 dozen
3/4 cup peanut butter
1 cup white chocolate chips
3 cups Cheerios
14 ounces Reeses pieces candies
3/4 cup walnuts halves
1. Combine peanut butter and white chocolate chips in a sauce pan and heat, stirring until melted.
2. Take pot off of heat and mix in Cheerios, Reeses pieces, and walnuts.
3. Spoon tablespoon-sized servings of the mixture onto waxed paper on a baking sheet. Refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours or until set.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!