1 cup organic navy beans
1 tablespoon sea salt
1 tablespoon organic sugar
1 pound free-range pork loin
1 tablespoon organic butter
1 small organic onion
1 quart organic milk
Organic salt and pepper
1. Soak navy beans in a large pot of water overnight (or for at least 8 hours).
2. Drain and add sea salt, sugar and 1 quart boiling water. Add the pork loin and cook until the beans and meat are tender (approximately 90 minutes).
3. Remove meat from mixture and cut into 1-inch pieces. In a skillet, brown onion in butter; add meat. Cook on medium heat until meat is browned.
4. Place meat, along with milk, into pot with beans. Mix and season to taste with salt and pepper. Heat until piping hot.
5. Serve with a side salad and crusty bread or croutons.
3 medium organic onions
2 tablespoon organic butter
1 cup uncooked organic rice
1 quart strained organic tomatoes
Salt and pepper
1. Chop onions and saute in butter until tender and brown.
2. Add 16 ounces boiling water and rice. Simmer until rice is cooked.
3. Add tomatoes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!