With Iced Coffee
Making your own iced coffee or blended coffee drink is not only an easy endeavor, it is more economical than a daily drink from Starbucks or another local coffee counter. Sip one of our iced coffee recipes, and you'll have no trouble telling your barrista "bye-bye."
Blended Vanilla Mocha
- 1/4 cup chilled strong coffee
- 1/4 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- Combine coffee, ice cubes, milk, ice cream and chocolate syrup in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large glass and garnish with whipped cream.
Classic Sweetened Iced Coffee
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 cups chilled strong coffee
- Sweetener and cream to taste
- Add ice cubes to a large glass.
- Pour coffee over ice and top with sweetener and cream.
Hazelnut Iced Coffee
- 1/2 cup chilled espresso
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted chocolate or chocolate sauce
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut-flavored syrup (or any flavored syrup)
- Ice cubes
- Whisk together espresso, simple syrup, melted chocolate or chocolate sauce, and hazelnut syrup.
- Pour mixture over ice cubes and serve.
||For a blended coffee, simply put ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
More on coffee and delicious coffee recipes
Iced coffee cocktails
Espresso vodka and irish cream
Coffee recipes: Cooking with coffee
Instant coffee gratification
Tips for buying an espresso machine