1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
1/4 cup blueberries
1 (6-ounce) container plain yogurt
1/4 cup orange juice
1 cup ice cubes
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a large glass and garnish with strawberry slices and blueberries.
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup low-fat milk
1 tablespoon honey
1 to 2 peaches, peeled and grated
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1 cup low-fat yogurt
1. Combine oats, milk and honey in a bowl and let soak in the refrigerator overnight.
2. When ready to eat, top oat mixture with peaches, pecans and a dollop of yogurt.
Serves 6 to 8
1 (12-inch) whole wheat pie crust in a pie plate
1/2 red onion, diced
1 large shallot, diced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 medium summer squash or zucchini, sliced
1 cup grated Gruyere cheese
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
3/4 cup half-and-half
Salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place pie crust on a baking sheet.
2. Sauté red onion and shallot in olive oil until soft. Mix in squash and cook a few minutes until soft. Spoon vegetable mixture into the bottom of the pie crust.
3. Top vegetables with cheeses and sprinkle with thyme.
4. Combine eggs and half-and-half in a bowl and whisk well. Season with salt and pepper. Pour mixture over vegetables.
5. Bake for 45 minutes or until set and golden brown. Serve warm or let cool and refrigerate.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!