Makes 4 servings
Oil for deep frying
1 cup all-purpose flour, divided
8 tablespoons garlic powder, divided
6 eggs, beaten
3 cups crushed cornflake crumbs
24 chicken wings
1. Heat oil in a deep skillet. Combine 3/4 cups flour with 2 tablespoons garlic powder in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs with 4 tablespoons garlic powder. In another bowl, combine remaining flour with remaining garlic powder and crushed cornflakes.
2. First coat wings with flour mixture, then the cornflake mixture, then the egg mixture then the cornflake mixture and place in oil. Fry chicken until it is golden brown and fully cooked through. Serve with blue cheese dressing or honey mustard, celery and carrot sticks.
Makes 6 servings
3 medium onions, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil plus more for brushing
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
2 pounds mushrooms, cleaned
1 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
4 (12-inch) rounds of pizza dough
1 cup crumbled blue cheese
1. Preheat grill over medium heat. Saute onions in melted butter and 2 tablespoons olive oil until caramelized. Saute mushrooms in 1/2 cup olive oil in a separate skillet until golden. Season onion and mushrooms with salt and pepper.
2. Drizzle olive oil over dough and place on preheated grill. Cook until golden on one side and flip and cook until golden on the other.
3. Remove dough from grill and top with mozzarella, mushrooms, onions and blue cheese. Place back on grill, shut lid and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese melts.
Makes 1 cocktail
2 ounces tequila
1 dry vermouth
2 to 3 drops Tabasco sauce
1 small pepper for garnish
Combine tequila and vermouth in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into a martini glass and add a few drops of Tabasco sauce. Top with a pepper.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!