3/4 pounds Haloumi cheese, sliced into pieces about 1/3-inch thick
1. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over low heat until hot.
2. Meanwhile, dip cheese into flour, just to lightly coat. Shake off any excess.
3. Arrange cheese in hot oil and cook about 2 minutes per side or until browned. Remove cheese with a slotted wooden or heat-proof spoon and let drain for a few seconds on paper towels. Serve hot.
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1-1/2 cups grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
1. Combine butter and cheese in a blender or food processor until fully combined. Form mixture into a log and wrap it in plastic wrap. Chill for 2 hours.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. When dough is firm, slice dough into 1/4-inch thick discs. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crisps are lightly browned.
3. Remove Parmesan crisps from baking sheet and let cool on wire racks. Store completely cooled crisps in an airtight container.
1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese
1 large garlic clove
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
1. Heat grill pan over medium low heat. Slice 8 thin slices from lemons and squeeze 2 tablespoons of juice from the remaining.
2. Cut cheese into 1/4-inch thick rectangles. Mince garlic with salt and form a paste with lemon juice. Whisk in oil until fully combined. Toss lemon slices and cheese with oil mixture.
3. Grill lemon slices and cheese on hot grill for 2 to 3 minutes total, flipping after 1 minute. Remove with a flat heat-proof spatula and sprinkle with dill before serving.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!