1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 2 to 3-quart casserole.
2. In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter and add the onions and mushrooms. Sauté over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are softened.
3. Transfer the onions and mushrooms into the casserole and add the turkey, ham, stuffing, parsley, and thyme, and season with salt and pepper.
4. Melt the remaining tablespoon of butter in the skillet and add the curry powder and rice, stirring. Add the broth, stir well, and pour over the ingredients in the casserole.
5. Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes, or until the rice has absorbed all of the liquid.
This recipe is courtesy of Beatrice Ojakangas, The Best Casserole Cookbook Ever, Chronicle Books (2008).
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!