1. Over medium heat, melt butter and add flour to make roux. Stir constantly using caution not to brown butter. Reserve roux.
2. In heavy bottom saucepan on medium, heat milk. When milk is warm, add Jack and cheddar cheeses, stirring constantly.
3. Continue to cook milk cheese mixture until cheeses are completely melted and incorporated into sauce.
4. Stir roux into warm sauce. Continue to cook for 15-20 minutes, sauce should thicken slightly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add cooked pasta and seafood to sauce and mix well. Leave on stove for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly so sauce does not stick on bottom of pan
6. Place mac and cheese in bowl and top with parmesan cheese
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!