2. Place the ice cream in a large chilled glass bowl and allow it to soften until pliable. Place the 3 Musketeers Mint bars in a food processor and pulse them until they are finely chopped. Mix the chopped candy with the ice cream, using two large spoons to press the ice cream and mix it thoroughly.
3. Remove the pie shell from the refrigerator, spoon in the ice cream and smooth the top. Freeze the pie for 1 hour or until well set. Top with whipped topping, then sprinkle the top with the candy sprinkles in whatever design you wish. Slice and serve immediately.
2. Place the 3 Musketeers Mint Minis, ice cubes and cooled espresso in a blender and blend until the ice and candy are thoroughly broken up.
3.Add the ice cream and condensed milk and blend until smooth and thick. Serve immediately in chilled glasses.
2. In a food processor, pulverize the frozen candy bars. Line eight small dessert ramekins with the crushed bars, saving a few teaspoons.
3. Spoon the pudding into the dishes and top with the remaining crushed candy bars before serving.
New 3 Musketeers Mint are available in singles, minis, 2-to-Go and Fun Size 8-packs (which also offer portion control with two smaller bars instead of a single larger bar). You can purchase 3 Musketeers Mint candy bars at select supermarkets, convenience stores and other mass retailers. Visit 3 Musketeers for nutritional info and additional delicious chocolate mint recipes.
And for more refreshing summer treats and chocolate desserts, check these recipes:
Ice cream: Creamy comfort food or diet-damaging dessert
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!