Cool & Fruity
This summer with the dip in the economy, entertaining at home has become much more common. If you are looking for some fabulous beverage recipes for your next cocktail party, weekend cookout or Labor Day BBQ, check out these fabulous recipes.
These cool summer cocktail recipes were provided by created by Darryl "DR Mixologist" Robinson.
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 oz lemon vodka
- splash of cranberry juice
- Muddled lemons and 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Add all ingredients (except champagne) to a rocks glass and shake.
- Top off with champagne and garnish with a lemon.
- 1 oz lemon vodka
- 2 tsp Blue Agave syrup
- lemon garnish
- Muddle lemons and Blue Agave syrup.
- Add ice and 1oz lemon vodka.
- Combine ingredients and shake together.
- Strain into champagne flute and top with champagne.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.
- 2 oz Bailey's Irish cream
- 1 oz of banana liqueur
- club soda
- cherry garnish
- Add Irish cream and liqueur together in a rocks glass with ice and shake.
- Top off with club soda and garnish with a cherry skewer.
- 4 oz white wine
- splash each of apple juice and lemon lime soda
- mixed fruit
- Mix wine, juice and soda to a white wine glass with ice.
- Add an assortment of chopped mixed fruit.