Busy moms are always looking for ways to create delicious meals quickly. A dish like quiche doesn't need to take forever to make. By using shortcuts, like pre-mixed dip, you can get in and out of the kitchen in no time.
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1- 10 oz container Stonemill Kitchens Spinach & Artichoke Parmesan Dip
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat eggs with milk.
- Add cherry tomatoes to the egg mixture and pour into the pie shell.
- Dollop spinach and artichoke parmesan dip by the teaspoon into the egg mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until eggs are set and golden on top.
Recipe provided by Chef Barb of Reser's. Chef Barb is a classically trained chef and currently the director of culinary development at Reser's (the largest salad manufacturer in the U.S.). Chef Barb specializes in helping busy families put home style favorites on the table fast.
Food safety tips
Chef Barb also offers a couple summer food safety tips.
Tip #1: Transport food in the passenger area of your car. The trunk of a car can reach temperatures in excess of 150 degrees F, so it is best to transport coolers in the passenger area of your car.
Tip #2: Observe the 2-hour rule. Any food left out for more than two hours (not just the meat!) is susceptible to harmful bacterial growth and should not be eaten.
Quick family recipes