Plan your meals and organize your grocery list in advance to make food shopping and weekly cooking a breeze. Then cook up these seven meals that are simple, inexpensive, healthy, and will please even the pickiest eaters.
1. Heat milk, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning in a large pot over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring often.
2. Place cooked ravioli in pot with broccoli, coating well with cheese mixture. Cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes. Add in green onions and bacon. Cook 2 minutes.
1/3 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
4 large Portobello mushrooms caps
8 slices Italian bread
Lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise or other garnishes
1. Preheat grill to medium. In a small bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar. Brush mixture onto both sides of mushrooms. Season with steak seasoning and salt.
2. Grill mushrooms 3 to 4 minutes per side. Brush the rest of the oil mixture onto one side of each piece of bread. Grill bread, oil side down until lightly toasted.
3. Place 1 mushroom cap between 2 slices of bread and garnish with lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise or whatever garnishes you like.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!