Ideas for green cocktails to serve for St. Patrick's Day. Are you planning a St Patrick's Day party? If you want to offer your guests a sophisticated green cocktail rather than just green beer, here are some terrific drink choices.
Herradura Green Agave Cocktail
Recipe provided by Herradura.
- 1 1/2 oz. Herradura Silver tequila
- 3/4 oz. melon liqueur
- Add tequila, melon liqueur and a squeeze of lime into a shaker with ice.
- Shake for 15 seconds.
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with shamrock carved lime and serve.
Skip the vermouth and instead use crème de menthe in this St Patrick's Day cocktail.
- 1 oz. gin
- 1 tsp. crème de menthe, green
- 2 dashes bitters
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice.
- Shake well for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
A unique blend of flavors creates this festive Irish cocktail.
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. Pernod
- 1 oz. Bacardi rum
- 1 oz. crème de menthe, green
- 1 part lemon-lime soda
- 1 part orange juice
- Pour the vodka, Pernod, rum and crème de menthe into a pint glass or beer mug with ice cubes.
- Fill with equal parts of soda and orange juice.
- Stir well and garnish with lime.
Not enough? Here are more fabulous ideas for St Patrick's Day cocktails!
And here are some tasty St Patrick's Day recipes and Irish food.