How to make an Easter Bunny cake in a snap (VIDEO)
Pull off this easy cake hack in the flick of a bunny tail
Have we told you lately that there's an insanely easy way to make the most adorable, charming Easter Bunny cake? Because there is, and you need to check this out.
No fancy equipment needed for this treat. Start with a couple of round cakes, and go.
Easter Bunny cake recipe
- Frosting – white, pink, green and black
- 2 round cakes
- Rainbow-colored sprinkles
- Trim the top of each cake to create a flat surface.
- Cut 1 round cake into ears and a bow tie.
- Put the bunny shape together with frosting.
- Frost the entire cake.
- Decorate: ears, face, bow tie.
More Easter treats
68 Easter treats to give instead of sugar-filled candies
Cadbury Creme Egg milkshake: Another excuse to buy your fave Easter candy
Leftover Easter candy recipes