- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 cups apples (chopped)
- 1 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup apple juice or cider
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sift flour, soda, salt and spices into a medium bowl.
- Stir in walnuts, apples and raisins.
- Cream butter and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add egg and apple juice.
- Slowly add flour mixture while continuing to mix. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate dough 2 hours.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Drop tablespoons of dough about 2" apart onto sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
Points and Prizes Keyword: BATCH worth 50 points good through 02/03/08.