Grandma's Classic Apple Crumble
4 cups apples
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 cup rolled oats
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/3 cup butter
1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a medium bowl, sprinkle lemon juice over apples and toss to coat.
- Cut butter into small pieces.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, sugar, cinnamon, butter and nuts.
- Place apples in an 8 1/2 inch dish and crumble the topping over the apples.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
A quick and simple dessert your whole family will love! Try changing it up by substituting the apples with other combinations of fruit such as peaches, raspberries or blueberries. Or swap out the pecans for walnuts, almonds or hazelnuts.
Points and Prizes Keyword: CRUMBLE worth 50 points good through 02/03/08.