1) Frost cupcakes with tinted frosting.
2) Bend 7 inch wire to form basket handle. Wrap wire with Airheads Xtremes Strawberry roll and seal edges with frosting. Insert into cupcake.
3) Place an assortment of Mentos into frosting in center of basket to form Easter eggs.
4) For grass, slice a long strip of green Airheads and bend into accordion shape, wrap around outside of frosting just above paper liner.
5) For rainbow handle, bend an Airheads Xtremes Rainbow belt into an accordion shape, insert florist wire through the center, repeat until full. Insert handle into cupcake.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!