1. In small skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium heat. Add shallots and saute for 2 minutes.
2. In large bowl, combine shallots, bread crumbs, cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, bell pepper, parsley, mustard, egg, salt and crab. Cover and refrigerate to allow flavors to blend.
3. Stir in avocados. Form crab mixture into 12 cakes and chill for 30 minutes.
4. In large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add crab cakes and cook for about 3 minutes or until browned, turn and brown other side.
5. Serve on a bed of greens and sliced oranges drizzled with dressing.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!