2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves, or 1 tsp. dried rosemary
1 1/2 Tbsp. kosher salt
1 1/2 Tbsp fennel seeds, or 1 1/2 tsp. ground fennel
2 tsp. pepper
2 tsp. fresh chopped sage, or 1 tsp. dried sage
2 tsp. fresh chopped thyme, or 1 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
2 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. crushed red pepper, optional, depending on how much heat you like
1 tsp. ground coriander
1/2 tsp. ground allspice
6 lbs. pork ribs
3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, rosemary, salt, fennel seeds, pepper, sage, thyme, paprika, red pepper, coriander, and allspice.
2. Rub spice paste all over ribs and let stand at room temperature for 2 hours, or refrigerate overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
4. Arrange ribs on a large, rimmed baking sheet or roasting pan, meaty side up.
5. Roast ribs uncovered for 2 hours or until tender.
6. Preheat broiler. Brush meaty side of ribs with balsamic vinegar and broil 6 inches from heat until browned, about 2 minutes.
7. Let stand for 5 minutes, then cut between ribs, or serve in slabs.
Tip: You can use this glaze on pork chops, lamb chops, and cuts of chicken.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!