For the potato salad:
1 sweet potato, peeled
1 large mango, skin removed
1 head Bibb or Boston (round) lettuce
1/2 cup (10g) fresh mint
For the dressing:
3 Tbsp olive oil
4 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
Juice of 1 lime
1 tsp grated lime rind
1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
1/2 tsp extra-fine sugar
Sea salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the grill or grill pan to medium.
2. Chop both the sweet potato and mango flesh into long wedges, about 3/4-in (2cm) wide, 1/2-in (1 cm) thick. Place in separate dishes.
3. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and pour half over the mango and potato.
4. With tongs in hand, arrange sweet potato wedges directly over the grill and leave for 6-8 minutes, until grill marks appear and the bottom sides begin to soften. Turn and grill the other side for a further 6 minutes. While the other sides are cooking, arrange the mango wedges directly on the grill. Grill for about 2-3 minutes on each side. Transfer all the wedges to a cutting board and cut into cubes. Place them in a bowl and toss with the remaining dressing.
5. Arrange lettuce leaves on salad plates. Scatter the sweet potato and mango over the lettuce and add a sprinkling of sea salt and finely sliced mint.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!