For the salad dressing:
1/3 cup light mayonnaise
Juice of half an orange
Pinch of ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground coriander or more to taste
1 tablespoon minced chives
Pinch of salt or more to taste
Black pepper to taste
For the salad:
6 cups mixed fresh herbs and greens
2 ripe but firm peaches, halved, pitted, sliced
4 heaping tablespoons crumbled feta*
4 tablespoons shelled pistachios
1. Whisk together salad ingredients and season to taste.
2. Divide herbs and greens among four serving plates and tuck peaches in the greens.
3. Drizzle with two teaspoons of the dressing.
4. Sprinkle salads with feta and pistachios and drizzle with two more teaspoons of the dressing.
5. Set dressing on table for extra drizzling, if desired.
6. Serve salad with a toasted slice of low carb bread brushed with olive oil.
Per serving without bread: 15g carbs, 3g fiber, 5g protein, 9g fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 211mg sodium, 154mg cholesterol, 152 calories, 81 calories from fat.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!