Low-carb, Hello Deli sandwich recipe
Tasty, low-carb sandwich
If you're following a low-carb diet, then enjoy this tasty club sandwich sandwich recipe without the bread!
- 1/4 pound smoked turkey
- 1/4 pound lean roast beef
- 1/2 pound reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1 quart green pickles
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 container decorative or plain toothpicks
- 1 jar spicy brown mustard
- 1 bottle reduced-fat thousand island
- Wash bell pepper, core it and cut into 1/2-inch slices horizontally.
- Cut pickles into quarters vertically -- should measure around 1/2" to 1" thick.
- Place one uncut pickle in the middle of a 3- to 4-ounce bowl as a divider for dipping contents.
- Pour 1/2 cup of deli mustard on one half of the pickle, 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing on the other.
- Take one slice of turkey, one slice of roast beef and two slices of cheese on top of each other.
- Take one pickle slice and place in middle of the stack.
- Roll meat and cheese around pickle until it forms a 1-inch thick roll-up. Secure with toothpick.
- Place roll-ups on a large plate, and place the bowl with dippers in the center.
- Garnish with bell pepper slices and enjoy!
Recommended for You