1 (6-ounce) container AE Dairy low-fat or fat-free flavored yogurt (any flavor)
1/2 cup sliced fruit (any type)
1/3 cup tropical granola (see below)
For Tropical Granola:
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups old-fashioned oats
1 cup sliced almonds
1/2 cup flaked coconut
2 teaspoons wheat germ (optional)
To make parfait
1. Layer yogurt, fruit and granola (see below for recipe) in a small clear class. Try a combination of:
To make granola
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Combine oil, brown sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl, mixing until smooth. Stir in oats.
3. Transfer to a baking dish and bake 15 minutes.
4. Stir in almonds, coconut and wheat germ (if desired), and bake 15 to 20 minutes more, until almonds and coconut are golden and fragrant.
5. Cool and serve, or store airtight up to 1 week.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!