Makes 2 burritos
medium mixing bowl
measuring cups and spoons
8-inch frying pan
wooden spoon or silicone spatula
4 large eggs
2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2 large (9-10 inch) flour tortillas
6 tablespoons bottled salsa<
1. Crack the eggs into a medium bowl. Add the milk.
2. Using your whisk, mix the eggs and milk, and then really whisk it to get some air into the eggs.
3. Place the butter into the frying pan. Place it over medium heat. When the butter is melted, add the eggs.
4. Using your wooden spoon or silicone spatula, scramble the eggs.
5. When the eggs are a little set, add the shredded Cheddar cheese and mix it in. Cook until the eggs are bright yellow, fluffy, and not runny at all and the cheese is melted.
6. Carefully remove the pan from the heat.
7. Warm the tortillas in the microwave for 15 seconds.
8. Spoon the egg mixture into the center of the tortilla.
9. Spoon the salsa on top of the eggs.
10. Fold two opposite sides of the tortilla to the center. Roll up the tortilla from the bottom. You can leave the top open so the pretty colors of the eggs and salsa show or roll it the whole way.
11. To keep the burritos warm, you can wrap them in aluminum foil and place them into a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!