7-8 ounces good quality white chocolate, milk chocolate, or semi- sweet chocolate
1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
2-3 handfuls of thin pretzel sticks
1. Cover your cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
2. Break the chocolate up into small pieces. Most chocolate bars have score marks and you can use them as your guide. Place the chocolate into a medium pot.
3. Turn the heat to low. Melt the chocolate, stirring the whole time with a silicone spatula. Chocolate burns easily and can be tricky to work with. Every 45 seconds, lift the pot off the heat and give the chocolate a good stir to help it melt more quickly.
4. If for some reason your chocolate is not smooth or shiny, add 2 tablespoons water and return the pot to the heat, stirring the whole time to make it smooth.
5. Remove the pot from the heat.
6. Add the peanuts into the pot.
7. Break the pretzel sticks in half and add them to the pot.
8. Stir to coat the peanuts and pretzels.
9. Using a soup spoon, scoop out spoonfuls of the mixture. Place the "haystacks" on the prepared cookie sheet.
10. Place into the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened.
11. Store the haystacks in an airtight container in the pantry or in the refrigerator.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!