1. Remember to wash your hands.
2. Line 18 muffin-tin cups with paper baking cups.
3. Dice or mash bananas and place in a large mixing bowl.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients.
5. Spoon into muffin-tin cups and freeze at least 3 hours or until firm. Remove frozen cups and store in a plastic bag in freezer.
6. Before serving, remove paper cups and let stand 10 minutes.
Per serving (one fruit cup): 12g carbohydrates; <1g dietary fiber; 2g protein; 0g of fat (0g saturated fat); 0mg cholesterol; 25mg sodium; 50 calories.
Turn these Frozen Fruit Cups into Popsicle-like treats by pouring the mixture into 7-ounce cups and putting them in the freezer. When partially frozen, put a plastic spoon or Popsicle stick in the center of the cup and freeze until firm.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!