Frozen Fruit Cups
When the days are longer and warmer, a frozen, fruit-filled treat will be a hit with children and adults alike! This easy recipe, provided by the Family Nutrition Program at Kansas State University Research and Extension, makes 18 servings.
3 containers (8 ounces each) fat-free strawberry yogurt
1 package (10 ounces) frozen strawberries, thawed and undrained
1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
2. Line 18 muffin-tin cups with paper baking cups.
3. Dice or mash bananas and place in a large mixing bowl.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients.
5. Spoon into muffin-tin cups and freeze at least 3 hours or until firm. Remove frozen cups and store in a plastic bag in freezer.
6. Before serving, remove paper cups and let stand 10 minutes.
Per serving (one fruit cup): 12g carbohydrates; <1g dietary fiber; 2g protein; 0g of fat (0g saturated fat); 0mg cholesterol; 25mg sodium; 50 calories.
Get more great ideas for summer treats: