Baked homemade macaroni and cheese recipe
- 1-1/2 cups low-carb elbow pasta
- 1-3/4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Pinch of dry mustard
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon soy flour
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Boil elbow macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse.
- Melt butter in heavy saucepan over medium heat and add a pinch of dry mustard, stirring constantly.
- Whisk in flour and salt and pepper. Add drained pasta to saucepan; mix well. Layer pasta in buttered casserole dish with cheese. Pour cream over top.
- Bake 30 minutes, uncovered, until golden.
More macaroni and cheese recipes
Baked pumpkin mac and cheese
Gluten-free macaroni and cheese
Stove-top mac and cheese