1 cup walnuts
1 cup margarine or butter, softened
1/2 cup confectioner's (powdered) sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
Confectioners sugar to cover
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Finely chop the walnuts in a blender or food processor, set aside.
2. Cream together the margarine and 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar. Add the vanilla extract or maple syrup. Stir in the flour, salt and chopped up nuts.
3. Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place them an inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake at 400 degrees until set but not browned- about 10 minutes.
5. Roll cookies in confectioner's sugar while warm and then again when they've cooled.
Makes about 4 dozen.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!